- Kindergarteners learned about the beehive sculptures created by beekeeper/artist Ren Ri (see below)
- Students recalled the printmaking process and investigated how it could be applied to different materials.
- Each child painted a piece of bubble wrap and printed it on their paper to simulate a bee hive.
- Students learned more about Honeybees, bee hives and the different members of a bee hive.
- They then drew workers bees and added details to one of their bees to designate the queen bee.
CLICK HERE to see more student work.